VITAL would not have come to existence had it not been for the passion, fervor and commitment of its development partners who impact the lives of children at the grassroots by ensuring them their basic rights to survival, participation, protection and development.
VITAL acknowledges with gratitude your support in spreading the message of hope for underprivileged Indian children.
- Westrock Ltd who financed the initial start up of VITAL and provided fund for the initial projects for the first year.
- Aravinda for his all-around support, financial expertise, setting up and managing VITAL USA & UK.
- Tom White for creating, designing and implementing of the VITAL site.
- Michelle Fraedrick for all her late nights and endless hours providing web/internet expertise and finalising our website.
- Tarmo Annus for his incredible web wizardry and assisting Michelle with our web presence
- Arjuna for his fantastic photography, concept brainstorming, brochure creation and media assistance.
- Rian Hughes for the design of the VITAL logo, stationery and clothing line.
- Suvendu Mukherjee for setting up the Charity Trust in Kolkata and for being patient with Yvonne.
- Garry Brown for making the project videos by accompanying Yvonne to Kolkata all at his own expense
- Julie O'Donnell for her expert advice in the running of VITAL
- Individuals and organisations who have contributed to VITAL
- The Neuman Foundation for absorbing all administration costs so that 100% of donations (less credit card fees) go directly to the children.
- Peter Fox (Solicitors) for legal advice and support.
- Most of all to Mithra Neuman for being patient, supportive, and critical in helping Yvonne cultivate her dream to help children.
- Dixon Walsh accountants for the Annual Report and Accounts
- Christel Cornilsen for all her charity knowledge and support with VITAL
UK registered number 1121532. USA 501(c)3 registered. VITAL ITALY Onlus